Incentro is growing very fast. At one of our Amsterdam offices we are desperate for a new colleague with Business Analyst skills. A versatile role within a super team. In this role you are the link between the business and IT on our projects and you help in the preparation of various new projects.
If you are motivated, with a passion for tech, there is a very good chance that we are a match. Check out what else is on our wish list here:
- HBO/WO diploma
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the tech industry;
- You are a professional business partner and you know exactly how to guide customers. You know better than anyone how to find out the needs and wishes (and the 'why' behind them).
- You can translate customer wishes into user stories and visuals on the backlog
- You don't believe in 'generic bla bla stories', but work 'to the point' in words that the business understands, and concepts that the underlying platform supports
- You guarantee the entire process. Monitors the changes and directs people where necessary.
- You feel exactly when expertise (architect, developer) needs to be added to overview or detail
- You have commercial insight and spot opportunities when they arise.
- You have at least two years of relevant work experience.
- Ready to take on new challenges;
- Have a passion for continuous improvement and process management;
- Characteristics: energetic, positive mindset, outgoing, confidential;
- Good in English both in speech and writing;
In addition, we expect experience in the following areas:
- A technical background, experience with enterprise applications, content management or business process modeling is a must
- Consultancy skills
- You have also pressed the buttons yourself and are not averse to standing 'with your feet in the mud' yourself.
Your career with Incentro
As a project manager your are responsible (together with a multi disciplined team) for the success of the project. You’re the contact person for our customer and you take care of supervising the team. You’re in direct contact with developers about both processes and techniques.
You’re naturally punctual and communicate well. Monitoring quality, budget and planning are your core tasks. You’re responsible that people deliver what they agreed on. But naturally you can act flexibel if unexpected elements arise.
You ensure that different interests are represented, but you are also the one who ensures that the team doesn’t lose sight of the ultimate goal.
What we offer
First, we offer a competitive salary of €3,000 - €4,400 (depending on expertise). Have you got a different salary in mind, given your experience? Name it! And we'll see what we can do.
But a great salary is not the only thing we offer. At Incentro there are legendary drinks, parties, cool team outings and last but not least, our mind-blowing winter sports holiday! We like to take good care of our people, and that's why the team always comes first at Incentro. Your happiness is our focus. Check out everything Incentro has to offer here.
With change, we make our customers stronger. By creating digital platforms, we improve the customer experience for the world's biggest and hottest brands. The result? Digital breakthroughs. A combination of (big) data, marketing, digital design and the desire to change has led us here. Are you ready for your next career step? Welcome to Incentro.
Any questions about this role? Feel free to send a message, a handwritten letter or a carrier pigeon. ✉️ We are happy to help. Please contact Jan (firstname.lastname@example.org)