Experienced Project Manager
You’re a Project manager / scrum master / Business analyst who loves working on impressive and impactful projects? You’re in the right place! With your ambitions and drive, you bring energy and inspiration to the team. 💪
With a passion for tech, you'll go a long way with us. What else do we want from you?
- An relevant bachelor’s degree;
- 5 years of work experience as project manager scrum master or business analyst
- Experience with (international) customers in a consultancy role;
- Experience with methods such as agile and scrum.
Knowledge of - or interest in - the following technologies:
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of projects, establishing and controlling project constraints and scope
- Managing relationships and communication with all project stakeholders
- Agreeing approach to delivery within the delivery project team
- Leading and coaching the project team as appropriate and according to the needs of the individual project
- Ensure that the scrum team adheres to scrum theory, practices and rules, and work as a servant leader within the project team.
- Focusing the team on the goals of the current iteration, keeping them on track
- Removes barriers that block the team so they can deliver high quality working software
- Encourages collaboration - plans and facilitates Scrum-prescribed collaborations
- Provide agile metrics such as sprint burndown charts and Sprint reports that can be used in forecasting and planning by the stakeholders/management.
- Providing regular, constructive feedback to project team members and their line managers
Your career with Incentro
Are you done with boring assignments? Well, we’ve got some good news: you’re in the right place! As a PM, you’ll work in agile teams for different and exciting customers. You’ll have the chance to help the team build outstanding custom-made solutions for our clients. Besides, you’ll be working for the only Google Premier Partner in the region and therefore be a part of the first Google Cloud certified team that delivers amazing solutions in Kenya. 🔥
What we offer
First, we offer a competitive salary of 80,000 - 150,000 kes (depending on your expertise). But a great salary isn't the only thing on offer at Incentro. Corona has changed things but we hope to go back soon to legendary drinks. parties and last but not least awesome team-building activities (like on the beach in Diani)! And did we mention the one hour paid lunch break? For us it’s natural to take good care of our people, and that's why the team always comes first at Incentro. Your happiness is our focus.
With change, we make our customers stronger. By creating digital platforms, we improve the customer experience for the world's biggest and hottest brands. The result? Digital breakthroughs. A combination of (big) data, marketing, digital design and the desire to change has led us here. Are you ready for your next career step? Welcome to Incentro.
Any questions about this role? Feel free to send a message, a handwritten letter or a carrier pigeon. ✉️ We are happy to help.