As an integration consultant you are both literally as well figurative responsible for making connections. You connect the right systems in the right way at the right time. To determine how, you will need to consult with several stakeholders of the customer. When you and your colleagues design the final solution you focus on the future situation, after all we create sustainable solutions.
The most important thing? You like solving puzzles. Because of the fact that you will automate multiple processes and are going to be integrating with several systems it can become quite a challenging puzzle. Solving those your expertise, it's a bit like professional Sudoku.
Ready set... and go! No hold your horses. Do we expect you to have all the knowledge ready to go on your first day? No! Of course not. We will help you become the professional you need to be to truly solve the challenges our customers face. We do this for the hard skills (integration knowledge, Ruby etc.) as well as for the soft skills. What we are looking for most of all is highly enthusiastic ambitious and smart people to help us kickstart this new initiative in the Incentro family.
For your convenience... in bullet points where we hope you can recognize yourself in:
- Takes initiative, the customer is not always sure what direction to go in, you help in navigating the right way
- You are an analytical person and you are an awesome communicator
- HBO/WO diploma;
- Wants to keep growing, as a person and professional. Sustainable, so for the longer term, not only for yourself but also for the rest of the planet;
- Likes to work in a small, motivated team with awesome colleagues
- Both Dutch and the English language on a business are no problem for you.
- Enjoys, and is challenged by, helping to build a new business proposition from the ground up
In addition, we find this extra nice:
- Developing integration solutions with Workato or any other integration platform: building recipes as well as custom connections
- Experience in Ruby or other programming languages is another big plus
- Working experience is not an absolute must but it would be great if you have some form of technical background/knowledge
What we offer you?
Sustainable growth... that's for you and us! Not only because of our mission to leave a 'zero-carbon footprint' by 2025, by driving electric, but also by continuing to invest in your future career path. In this way we offer you growth opportunities throughout the entire organization, and we make a contribution to your (non-contributory) pension scheme! Salary-wise we hope to aim somewhere between 2600 and 4000 euro's per month. But do let us know what you had in mind!
Our cell structure ensures that we can quickly connect with each other, know each other well, work in small(er) teams and thus also know how to create a close-knit culture! However, autonomy is also very important to us. So flexibility on how and where you fill in your working day -did someone say workation at the beach in Spain?- is something we think is normal! We therefore also have a solid budget to purchase your own laptop and set up your (home) workplace.
And we share successes both personally, in the form of a joint annual profit distribution, as well as giving you the option to become a shareholder of Incentro. Of course we hope that we can all go skiing together again in the coming period and that all those legendary Incentro festivals(!) will come back. Our Happiness team has organized a lot online in the past two years, but is looking forward to welcoming everyone again to the live drinks, as before!
*Would you like to see everything at a glance? Check https://careers.incentro.com/nl/. There are all our perks & benefits perfectly arranged.
… Ready for battle? Welcome to Incentro!
Any questions about this role? Feel free to send a message, a handwritten letter or a carrier pigeon to your future colleague firstname.lastname@example.org ✉️ We have champagne and coffee when you come by, you choose!