Junior Mendix Consultant
At the Incentro Business Acceleration -cell in Utrecht, we focus on our passion for low-code app development in Mendix. Since you have already taken your first steps in this, but not yet stopped learning, we would like you to join us to grow together and even further!
As a junior Mendix consultant, we ensure that you participate in ongoing projects with your senior colleagues and at the same time adapt the personal development programm to your level of knowledge & individual needs so you keep on going where you left.
From day one you help build innovative apps, you think about solutions in complex IT landscapes and you work with your team on smart software for various end-clients such as Hellofresh, The Greenery or ANWB. Next to that, we help you train your consultancy-skills in collaboration with a renowned training institute, you get time to obtain your Mendix certificates and we ensure with our internal ‘YPA program’ that you receive the right guidance in broadening your professional development. .
- In no time you know how to advise large Enterprise customers in their digital transformation;
- You’ll become an expert in low-code software development;
- Will you soon be building the most beautiful, customer-facing, Native, headless or 'Progressive Web Apps' (PWA) with Mendix;
- Are you going to discover what your future specialism will be and will you grow more and more into that role;
- You will obtain your Intermediate and/or Advanced certificate together with your other new colleagues;
Come and join us when:
- You have approximately 1 to 2 years of experience with Mendix, and you are in possession of your Rapid certificate;
- recognize yourself in our core values: Comradery, Boldness, Autonomy, Mastery. Plus, you are able to show us why you feel these values match with yours.
- you would like to grow further as a consultant;
- you obtained your Hbo or WO diploma. Preferably in the field of IT;
- you’re happy to ‘check under the hood’ and are not afraid of Java-code. Of course you are familiar with UML, Rest, and SOAP.
- you can easily speak both the Dutch and English language with your colleagues or with the client.
- it is just as important for you as it is for us to achieve sustainable goals, such as our mission to leave a 'zero carbon footprint' by 2025;
And what do you get from us?
In addition to the fact that you immediately have an (electric) lease car at your door, we think flexibility and taking responsibility for how you fill in your working day and career is very important (and obvious)! This includes the necessary extra fees, such as for a PYOD laptop, mouse and other supplies to set up your workplace (at home), but we also cover the costs for training and courses. Going skiing or snowboarding with your colleagues and finally having a nice lunch and drinks together at the office is of course part of it.
Next to that, we share the costs of your sports subscription and do you want to work on the other side of the world? Everything is possible in good consultation… Your happiness at work and ambitions are what count the most!
Scroll down and check out further employment conditions at: https://careers.incentro.com/
Any questions about this role? Feel free to send a message, a handwritten letter or a carrier pigeon. ✉️ We are happy to help. Or just get in touch with our career wizard Tom, via email@example.com.