Medior/Senior Project Manager
As project manager you are responsible - together with your diverse team - for the success of the project. You are the contact person for the client and are in charge of supervising the team. You are in direct contact with developers, marketeers, designers and information analysts about processes and content.
You are naturally accurate and communicate clearly. Keeping tabs on quality, budget and planning are your main tasks. You are responsible for the agreed workload getting done, with of course the flexibility to react to unplanned elements. You ensure that different interests are represented, but you are also the one who makes sure that the ultimate goal is attained.
Are you motivated and have a passion for tech? Then we should be a match. Check what else is on our wish list below:
- HBO/WO level education, preferably (IT) Management or Social Sciences, or proven track record;
- Approximately 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Ready for a new challenge;
- Passion for continuous improvement and managing processes;
- Ability to communicate easily and with several levels of seniority;
- Traits: energetic, positive, extravert and confidential;
- Good English skills, both written and spoken;
- Fluid in Dutch, or getting there and working on it (must).
You are bringing:
- You have extensive experience working with multi disciplined IT teams and leading these to success;
- You have experience with headless e-commerce solutions and can implement these for clients;
- Agile teams (Scrum) has no more secrets for you;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You monitor, manage, document and report on your projects, as well as managing the budget;
- You make and ensure that agreements with third parties are fulfilled and you manage any changes thereof.
- You facilitate the team and make sure it can deliver at the top of their game. You also keep an eye on team dynamics.
Your career at Incentro
At Incentro, we are focussed on both improving products and ourselves. Your growth and development will be both in hard- and soft skills, this is also very personal as no two employees are the same. Choose for yourself how much you want to push yourself and Incentro will support you (within a healthy work-life balance of course). For Incentro, the wellbeing of our people is of the utmost importance.
You get the chance to grow on every level, since you're never done learning. As an Incentronaut you will have access to training, workshops and conferences. We also believe you learn a lot from each other, that's why you will work in close collaboration for many projects. At Incentro, you get to work with a lot of talented people.
What we offer
First, we offer a competitive salary of €3.000 - €5.000 (depending on expertise and excluding bonuses). Considering your experience, we are open to suggestions based on your experience and skills. So, if you have anything in mind, please let us know.
But, enough about money, Incentro offers much more. We organise legendary drinks, parties, team outings, and an unforgettable winter sports holiday! Our people are the driving force behind good results, so we like to take good care of them. Your happiness is our focus. Check our perks such as our mobility arrangement, profit sharing, and the opportunity to pick your own laptop.
With change, we make our customers stronger. By creating digital platforms, we improve the customer experience for the world’s biggest brands. The result? Digital breakthroughs. A combination of (big) data, marketing, digital design, and the desire to change has led us here. Are you ready for your next career step? Welcome to Incentro.
Questions about this role? Don't hesitate and get in touch with Manon: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated