Mendix Lead Consultant
As a lead consultant,
you understand better than anyone else, what specialization is needed to bring a project to a success. You oversee the architectural design, enjoy diving into complex, technical challenges, and besides sharing your knowledge, you also enjoy participating in pre-sales processes or giving presentations to clients and colleagues.
What do we think is the most important part? You are a cheerful analyst at heart! You still enjoy building the most beautiful solutions in Mendix. And whether you have to check under the hood to write Java, perhaps switch between front-end & back-end, or build Headless... the platform holds no secrets for you!
And don't get us wrong... We already have a great team, but we are specifically looking for a lead, who, together with the other seniors, can take the team to an even higher level! So if you’ve already earned your stripes within the world of Mendix, and want to use your knowledge and skills in an organization that really builds beautiful applications with a mission (zero carbon footprint 2025)... then join this team of Mendix- warrior!
For your convenience... in bullet points where we hope you can recognize yourself in:
- Takes the lead, has seniority in his/her role as (Mendix) consultant & developer, and can demonstrate this in an introductory meeting;
- HBO/WO diploma;
- Wants to keep growing, as a person and professional. Sustainable, so for the longer term, not only for yourself but also for the rest of the planet;
- Certified? Of course!
- Both Dutch and the English language on a business are no problem for you.
In addition, we find this extra nice:
- You bring a very cool, specific expertise with you, for example; front-end, UX design, widgets, Mobile, PWA's, testing, or ... and you are happy to share this with us;
- Knows better than anyone else how to build custom links & integrations with, for example, e-commerce tools or other platforms, within complex IT environments;
- You have experience in team-building, knowledge sharing and other forms that helps grow the community.
What we offer you?
Sustainable growth... that's for you and us! Not only because of our mission to leave a 'zero-carbon footprint' by 2025, by driving electric, but also by continuing to invest in your future career path. In this way we offer you growth opportunities throughout the entire organization, and we make a contribution to your (non-contributory) pension scheme! Salary-wise we hope to aim somewhere between 4000 and 6000 euro's per month. But do let us know what you had in mind!
Our cell structure ensures that we can quickly connect with each other, know each other well, work in small(er) teams and thus also know how to create a close-knit culture! However, autonomy is also very important to us. So flexibility on how and where you fill in your working day -did someone say workation at the beach in Spain?- is something we think is normal! We therefore also have a solid budget to purchase your own laptop and set up your (home) workplace...
And we share successes both personally, in the form of a joint annual profit distribution, as well as giving you the option to become a shareholder of Incentro. Of course we hope that we can all go skiing together again in the coming period and that all those legendary Incentro festivals(!) will come back. Our Happiness-Team has organized a lot online in the past two years, but is looking forward to welcoming everyone again to the live drinks, as before!
*Would you like to see everything at a glance? Check https://careers.incentro.com/nl/. There are all our perks & benefits perfectly arranged.
… Ready for battle? Welcome to Incentro!
Any questions about this role? Feel free to send a message, a handwritten letter or a carrier pigeon to our career wizard (recruiter) email@example.com ✉️ I am more than happy to have a coffee!