Senior (lead) Frontend Developer
As a senior frontend developer you have a big impact on our organisation. Our Seniors are the most important technical contacts for our clients and your colleagues. As part of a project team, you are more than just responsible for your bit of coding. You are the lead for the technical aspect of the project and will be making decisions about the stack, architecture and workload. You make sure the mediors and juniors on the project can evolve through the project under your lead. Outside of your current project, you are also making sure frontenders within Incentro are developing their skills by coaching them.
You make sure we're always a step ahead, what is the 'next big thing' and how do we make sure we are ready for it? Within Incentro, you're not just a code monkey, you are a passionate consultant.
Can't wait to read if we're a match? Read on to find out.
Are you motivated and have a passion for tech? Then we should be a match. Check what else is on our wish list below:
- An IT related education, or proven track record (HBO/WO level);
- Approximately 5 years of relevant experience;
- Traits: energetic, positive, extravert and confidential;
- Good English skills, both written and spoken;
- Fluid in Dutch, or getting there and working on it (must).
Your technical skills:
- HTML and CSS have no more secrets for you;
- You know version control and package managers inside out;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with one or more frameworks: React, Angular and Vue;
- You know the importance of unit testing;
- You have a lot of experience working in Agile teams.
Your soft skills:
- You have experience as or the ambition to grow to a lead position;
- You can give constructive criticism and thus help the team;
- You know how to help the client make the right decisions;
- You are resilient and can handle deadlines and stress;
- You are not afraid of change;
- You have good communication skills.
Your career at Incentro
At Incentro, we are focussed on both improving products and ourselves. Your growth and development will be both in hard- and soft skills, this is also very personal as no two employees are the same. Choose for yourself how much you want to push yourself and Incentro will support you (within a healthy work-life balance of course). For Incentro, the wellbeing of our people is of the utmost importance.
You get the chance to grow on every level, since you're never done learning. As an Incentronaut you will have access to training, workshops and conferences. We also believe you learn a lot from each other, that's why you will work in close collaboration for many projects. At Incentro, you get to work with a lot of talented people.
What we offer
First, we offer a competitive salary of €3,500 - €5.000 (depending on expertise and excluding bonuses). Considering your experience, we are open to suggestions based on your experience and skills. So, if you have anything in mind, please let us know.
But, enough about money, Incentro offers much more. We organize legendary drinks, parties, team outings, and an unforgettable winter sports holiday! Our people are the driving force behind good results, so we like to take good care of them. Your happiness is our focus. Check our perks such as our mobility arrangement, profit sharing, and the opportunity to pick your own laptop.
With change, we make our customers stronger. By creating digital platforms, we improve the customer experience for the world’s biggest brands. The result? Digital breakthroughs. A combination of (big) data, marketing, digital design, and the desire to change has led us here. Are you ready for your next career step? Welcome to Incentro.
Questions about this role? Don't hesitate and get in touch with Manon: email@example.com.
* Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated