Technical Sales Consultant
You’re a Sales tiger that loves to get projects signed, get clients and at the same time loves technology? You’re in the right place! With your ambitions and drive, you bring energy and inspiration to the team. 💪
With a passion for tech, you'll go a long way with us. What else do we want from you?
- An relevant bachelor’s degree;
- 5 years of work experience as technical sales consultant
- Experience with (international) customers in a consultancy role;
Knowledge of - or interest in - the following technologies:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets successfully
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence in the market
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new opportunities in the field
- Researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, guidance and recommending new opportunities.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards as per company policy.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending product training and establishing personal networks.
- Have a good sense of the company culture and all projects we are working on
- Is able to qualify opportunities and support the technical team in drafting proposals.
Your career with Incentro
Are you done with not being your own agent? Well, we’ve got some good news: you’re in the right place! As a technical sales consultant, you’ll work by yourself, for the team and with different and exciting potential customers. You will assist in customer engagement and build a close relationship with your colleagues both in Nairobi and other Incentro offices around the world. Besides, you’ll be working for the only Google Premier Partner in the region and therefore be a part of the first Google Cloud certified team that delivers amazing solutions in Kenya. 🔥
What we offer
First, we offer a competitive salary of 80,000 - 150,000 kes (depending on your expertise). But a great salary isn't the only thing on offer at Incentro. Corona has changed things but we hope to go back soon to legendary drinks, parties and last but not least awesome team-building activities (like on the beach in Diani)! And did we mention are nice lunches at the office? For us it’s natural to take good care of our people, and that's why the team always comes first at Incentro. Your happiness is our focus.
With change, we make our customers stronger. By creating digital platforms, we improve the customer experience for the world's biggest and hottest brands. The result? Digital breakthroughs. A combination of (big) data, marketing, digital design and the desire to change has led us here. Are you ready for your next career step? Welcome to Incentro.
Any questions about this role? Feel free to send a message, a handwritten letter or a carrier pigeon. ✉️ We are happy to help.