Workspace Customer Engineer
Listen to this: we believe happy people deliver excellent results. This is why we exist, to create a working environment where our staff can do what they were born to do: create software that makes impact. We build interesting web/app solutions for the Dutch and Kenyan market either commissioned by our customers or own solutions in interesting partnerships.
We manage this by being transparent, honest and giving full responsibility to our colleagues. We celebrate success and understand that in order to succeed, you need to be allowed to fail as well. By doing this, we already opened 8 offices in the Netherlands, Spain and now in Kenya with almost 300 happy employees and 130+ happy customers. Do you want to pursue happiness with us? Join us now!
About our Workspace
Workspace from Google Cloud enables you to do all your work in one suite. Access tools that enable you to connect to your colleagues wherever they are, create, store and access files instantly as well as manage users, devices and data securely and easily. We are the only Google Premier Partner in Kenya and offer the best of support and management of G Suite to customers all over Africa.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible person that understands Workspace and customers and help our customers to be happy.
We are looking for someone who likes to work in a complex environment with inspiring colleagues, inspiring clients and lots of learning opportunities.
With your ambitions and drive to get better everyday, you bring energy and inspiration to the team of consultants that share different kinds of knowledge (from sales to programming). You will assist in shaping our strategy and build a close relationship with both our team in Nairobi and also with our specialists in the Netherlands.
- Lead the implementation journey for Google Workspace, provide technical guidance, and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders (e.g., C-Suite, IT team leads) to understand a customer’s business and develop strategic roadmaps; partner with Sales to lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions.
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements that help accelerate change management and adoption
You need to bring:
- Chrome Enterprise deployments including the remediation of applications to ensure we can unlock the business capabilities of Chrome OS, Chrome Browser, and Chrome devices.
- Familiarity with Appsheets and Scripting technologies.
- Experience in mobile device management and relevant 3rd party integrations
- Experience with cloud security, including identity and access management (IAM), SSO, OAuth and 2-step verification
- Experience with data loss prevention (DLP), retention and e-discovery technologies for email. Experience with developing Enterprise digital transformation and modernization strategies
Besides knowledge we are looking for the following competencies:
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as engineer
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in relevant areas e.g. ICT, Computer Science, web design, etc.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills and are not scared of discussing possible solutions with customers.
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work with Western management.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, willing to assist in a growing office.
- Energized and passionate about all you do in life.
- Flexible, open to new challenges and able to think out of the box.
- Responsible for finishing the work on time.
- Real team player who works together with other specialists in order to create the best result.
- Your assertive attitude enables you to collaborate remotely in a virtual team.
We offer you:
- Healthcare and a healthy lunch at the office
- Working in an agile environment with little hierarchy, lots of autonomy and many growing opportunities with a great focus on employee happiness.
- Play in the top league, work at the only Google Premier Partner in Kenya
- Great employment opportunity with room for creativity, development of your own career and inspiring team building. In Kenya we were awarded the second place in the ´Best Place to Work - Award’ in 2021.
- A competitive salary
ONLY apply if you do have relevant knowledge and work experience: minimum of 3 years experience and a relevant degree, for your application to be included in the recruitment process.