We need to expand the Incentro Spain team with a person who will take on the role of Marketing Specialist in our Madrid office. If you meet the requirements described below, don't hesitate to apply for this position. We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Develop & execute marketing strategies to grow Incentro’s brand and product presence in the market.
- Build and maintain relationships with Google Cloud and media agencies to support and drive local brand marketing strategy, and lead end-to-end campaign development and reporting.
- Develop marketing campaigns according to our yearly joint marketing plan with Google and be responsible for execution, engagement, and measurement.
- Collaborate closely with other functional teams to define & deliver our marketing strategy.
- Utilize in-depth marketing research, customer insights, and market segment developments.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years’ work experience in a marketing environment, working closely on campaign development and media.
- Fluent in English (B2).
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g., Hubspot), and content management systems.
- Thorough knowledge of Social Media platforms.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work fully integrated within a team, as well as independently to drive and lead projects.
- Outstanding organization skills; ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple requirements and projects.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Creative skills and problem-solving are welcomed!
- Fixed salary negotiable based on experience.
- Annual bonus payout based on profits. We have been receiving this bonus for 10 consecutive years.
- Laptop: You will be allocated a budget of €1,700 to choose the laptop you prefer.
- Individual medical insurance, in Spain and abroad, provided by Incentro.
- Restaurant voucher (120€ / month).
- Option of flexible remuneration in the form of childcare vouchers.
- Flexible working hours will allow you to balance your personal and professional life.
- Possibility of combining teleworking and face-to-face work.
- Free English classes during working hours.
- Continuous training, growth is crucial at Incentro.
- Periodic evaluations and professional development plan.
- Autonomy and an atmosphere of co-responsibility and freedom to try new things.
- Great Place to Work 9 years in a row and rated as one of the 50 best companies to work for in Spain according to the Best Workplaces Spain 2021 ranking.
- Fantastic culture, a unique work environment with a motivated, engaged, and happy team.
- Social events to connect and have fun with all members of the team.
- Dynamic and international environment with offices in three countries: Spain (Madrid and Santander), the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Utrecht), and Kenya (Nairobi).
Incentro is a digital agency with 25 years of history in the international market and 10 years of presence in Spain.
- +360 colleagues internationally.
- Offices in three countries: Spain (Madrid and Santander), the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht) and Kenya (Nairobi).
- +160 active clients in 10 different countries.
- Average annual growth of 20% over the last 10 years.
- Certified as Great Place to Work 2021 for the ninth consecutive year.
- 24th position in the 50 to 500 Employees category in the Best Workplaces Spain 2021 Ranking 🏆.