Mid-level Android developer
You’re an Android developer who loves creating impressive and impactful apps? You’re in the right place! With your ambitions and drive, you bring energy and inspiration to the team. 💪
With a passion for tech, you'll go a long way with us. What else do we want from you?
- An IT-related bachelor’s degree;
- 5 years of work experience in app development;
- Experience with (international) customers in a consultancy role;
- Experience with methods such as agile and scrum.
Knowledge of - or interest in - the following technologies:
- Experience with Kotlin and reactive programming;
- Experience with designing robust and extensible mobile applications and frameworks;
- Working with REST API’s, GIT and tools like Firebase is easy-peasy for you;
- Knowledge about modern Android development;
- Knowledge about hybrid platforms (React Native, Flutter);
- Experience with automated testing and CI/CD is a plus.
Your career with Incentro
Are you done with boring assignments? Well, we’ve got some good news: you’re in the right place! As an Android developer, you’ll work in agile teams across multiple platforms and languages. You’ll have the chance to build outstanding custom-made solutions for our clients. Besides, you’ll be working for the only Google Premier Partner in the region and therefore be apart of the first Google Cloud certified team that delivers amazing solutions in Kenya. 🔥
What we offer
First, we offer a competitive salary of 80,000 - 150,000 kes (depending on your expertise). But a great salary isn't the only thing on offer at Incentro. There are legendary drinks. parties and last but not least, our awesome team-building activities (like on the beach in Diani)! And did we mention the one hour paid lunch break? For us it’s natural to take good care of our people, and that's why the team always comes first at Incentro. Your happiness is our focus.
With change, we make our customers stronger. By creating digital platforms, we improve the customer experience for the world's biggest and hottest brands. The result? Digital breakthroughs. A combination of (big) data, marketing, digital design and the desire to change has led us here. Are you ready for your next career step? Welcome to Incentro.
Any questions about this role? Feel free to send a message, a handwritten letter or a carrier pigeon. ✉️ We are happy to help.